Monday, February 20, 2006

Ivana's first graduation party!

We are surely going to miss ice skating! Since I've started babysitting Alisa, it's not feasible for me to take all of them to the arena.

Ivana would take a 30 minutes class with the instructor, and Leona would be on double blades with me. And then we'd have the whole rink to basically ourselves for as long as we wanted! There were just a couple of very talkative senior citizens that were sharing their life stories with me, and trying to feed Ivana and Leona with jelly beans candy! Paradise on ice, if one can say that!

It was our last lesson and Ivana had to pass the test to graduate and be awarded a "Tot Ice Skating" badge. She successfully waked the straight line, got up from the ice, and smiled for the camera!

I guess it'll be her first badge on the girl scout vest!

2 comments:

Desiree said...

this is fabulous Julia! I'm so glad I can keep up with you too now. And one of these days we'll have to get together again - we'll come to you!

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. http://www.sony-camcorder.info acne product Kathy ireland computer armoire cherry