Saturday, April 25, 2009

That's my MAMA.



My girls thought I was a good candidate for a portrait!
These days we are finding time to sit down to read together with the girls mostly in the evenings when the "younger generation" (here I mean the 2 yo and the baby) is snoozing away. And it has been such a great way to enjoy each others company and a good read towards the end of the day, to unwind before going to bed, and for the girls to draw.
We have been reading two books simultaneously. "The truth about bats", from the Magic School Bus series, and everybody's favorite, "On the Banks of the Plum Creek", by Laura Ingalls Wilder. It had been such a wonderful read-aloud!
We are looking forward to starting another book from the Little House Books collection.
And those two portrait of me are going to be framed!

1 comment:

Diamond said...

He he ... so cute!!!! The beautiful portraits definitely have to be framed!!! I wish I asked the girls to draw me while they were here in Ottawa :(