Sunday, March 04, 2007

Lady hats.


Since I've been preoccupied with the baby for the last couple of days and not spending enough time with my two big girls, yesterday we did a fun project together. We had "Ladies only party". There were no guests invited, just me and them but we had a good time anyway. First, we made and decorated hats from the paper plates, then we painted nails, then we had tea with some cookies, and finally the girls made a stage performance. The little one was sleeping for an hour an a half, and we managed to do everything we wanted to.
Now it's all about finding the time...and learning again to do a lot of things with one hand...and giving Ivana more responsibility to take care of herself, her younger sister and helping me. I feel a bit unsettled for now, and a lot of times unaccomplished when the day turns into night, but I know it's only a temporary feeling. For now I just can't stop counting my blessings...

No comments: