Monday, April 17, 2006

This girl is not afraid of anything!

Yep...that's right! She is holding a snake! It's a garden snake and we found it on the road (it had been run over) when going for a walk in the Poconos. Ivana was so excited to touch it and then, with our permission, to pick it up. Well, at that point she was not going to let it go and carried the dead snake all the way to the house. "Mommy, can I take the snake home? It's going to be my pet!"..."Hmmm, I don't think so!!!", "OK, then I'll just pretend I'm Jeff Corwin and I caught a snake!"

Our daughter is an animal lover and "Animal Planet" is her favorite channel. It's so funny to watch both of them play "Venom ER", when the snake bites Leona and Ivana is Dr. Bush and comes to the rescue. Maybe she'd become a vet!

2 comments:

Angela said...

How awesome! I have one like that too. Reagan is often known to jump waist deep into a pond to catch bullfrogs...much to the amazement of on lookers. I think it is so wonderful for them to not be afraid!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! » » »