Monday, May 08, 2006

A wonderful weekend.

The "birthday girl" got a kite as one of her gifts, and on Sunday we went to the Liberty State Park to try it. While Mirek was assembling it with Ivana's help, Leona took time to blow the dandelions.
It was such a gorgeous day! As we were walking on the boardwalk, we saw this huge ship living the harbour.
The girls were running around chasing the kite and then taking turns holding it in the sky.
I got to try as well! I've never had a kite when I was little, so I was so thrilled to play with it!

4 comments:

Angela said...

I didn't realize you were so close to the Liberty Science Center. We go there at least once a year. I love the view as well. I look at Lady Liberty and get all nostalgic, thinking of my great-grandparents arriving on Ellis Island and all they endured. I am sure your tales are much closer, having come here yourself. I would love to hear them the next time we visit your area!

Anonymous said...

On the picture of Leone blowing a dandelion, you can see my apartment building. If you're at Liberty State Park again, give me a call & I'll take the water taxi over to say hello!

MicahGirl said...

Such lovely weather you are having. We've had nothing but rain, rain, rain. Much needed but dreary nonetheless!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Web developer caribbean Infiniti vpp black cock asian ass apartment search services incorporation bedroom bondage fleur27s skin care products bextra 10 mg pain ultram aquamarine jewelry sets drug wellbutrin Home sauna umax ppc Subaru wrx sti alloy wheels Acyclovir psychosis Reference education distance learning workplace tr Check book covers muscle car Idaho health insurance quotes run flat tires Young blondes using toys City apartments at loring park in minneapolis